Red7 offers a complete end-to-end cable installation service and repair services.
Our experienced project management team is knowledgeable on cable installation project life cycle, from development to energisation. We undertake cable installation work from a variety of vessels, DP and moored barges, selected to suit specific project requirements.
Our knowledge and expertise of working in shallow waters, achieving the successful interface between sea and land is a core element of our business, and we have the plant and knowledge to make these critical operations a success.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Installation and operation of special pull-in tools
- Assembly of hang-offs and management of electrical terminations
- Shore end landings
- Cable protection including the following techniques;
- Cable replacement and cable repair including cutting and extraction of existing installed cables and reinstallation of new cable
- Export cable jointing services of up to 132kV on substantial sized 3-core subsea cables.
- Through our partnerships, we are able to offer the full scope of work including hang-off and electrical terminations, jointing and electrical testing.