Reliable, experts in our field, innovative, flexible, responsive, safe, experienced.
A provider of a diverse range of services that comes highly recommended, with a proven record of getting the job right first time, with a multi-skilled, fully qualified and competent workforce.
This is what our clients say about us and what potential customers can expect from Red7.
We are widely recognised as the ‘go to’ diving and support services provider in the established inshore construction, offshore renewables industry and are rapidly growing this reputation in the offshore oil & gas market.
We provide turnkey solutions for all maritime and underwater construction projects.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Inshore diving, surface inspection and construction
- Offshore marine engineering and consultancy
- Skilled project management personnel
- Subsea marine construction and inspection
- Support during marine cable and umbilical lay operations
- Offshore oil & gas support
- Support during offshore windfarm construction and other renewable energy installation operations
- Diving operations according to the Diving at Work Regulations 1997 Commercial Diving Projects Offshore & Inshore ACoP; either support vessel or platform-based
- ROV operations offshore
- Provision of third party support vessels for offshore diving and ROV operations including DP vessels, moored vessels and mother-daughter craft-based operations
Whatever we tackle, or project we plan, safety is our watchword.
If You Can’t Do it Safely – Don’t Do It at all.